This service allows you to create, edit and execute DMN decision tables in the Camunda cloud.
You can use those decision tables in your application by calling the REST API.
- The decision logic is not buried in source code.
- Anyone can look at the decision logic and immediately understand it.
- The decision logic can be changed without touching your application.
- You can use the same decision logic in different contexts (Frontend, Backend etcetera).
- All decision table executions are being logged in the decision history, providing you with helpful information like usage statistics.
This service is available without any costs, but is not intended to be used in productive applications. There are no guarantees for availability, correctness or data protection.